Frequently asked Questions (FAQ)

If you have any questions then please call or contact our team


Which support services can I receive?

We provide supported living care for individuals with learning disabilities, dementia, physical disabilities and mental health. We provide CQC registered personal care and non-personal care. 

How will you help me during my stay?

Our highly experienced team will discuss your needs with you from initial contact and agree a ‘Care Plan’. However, we will continue to change the care plan to suit your needs to continue to meet your requirements. We will therefore be asking you about the care you continue to receive from Comfort Homes and Care. We also have individual daily task lists which we use to make sure we help you in the way you need it. 

How do I arrange a Supported living care service?

Please feel free to contact us by telephone, email or the feedback form. We are also available to visit you and discuss your needs. We are happy to discuss your needs with friends, family or an appointed service if you prefer.

Will the support worker stay the full time of the visit?

Our team will provide the service to you at a suitable time and the senior Care team have electronic systems in place to know when our support workers arrived at your location, the tasks undertaken and when they left your location. 

Will I have the same support worker?

Provision of your support will be undertaken by a small team whom you will know and are comfortable with. Comfort Homes and Care will discuss any changes that may occur with you, before your care is undertaken. 

Personal Security

Comfort Homes and Care has a robust system of recruitment, training and monitoring to ensure safety and security is maintained. Team members are motivated and follow policies to protect your security. They undertake appropriate property checks to maintain your security before leaving.  All team members carry a personalised identification card which shows their name and photograph.

How do I pay?

Comfort Homes and Care will send you an invoice weekly. We provide a flexible method of payment and we will always explain our charges to you. Some citizens will be entitled to assistance with the cost of their care either from their local Social Services office or via other Government grants.

How do I contact you if the office is closed?

Our telephone calls are taken by senior team members and are available in office hours on telephone number 0121 271 0085. There is also an out of office and emergency number which is also answered by a senior team member. The out of hours telephone number is 077 199 022 44. You will have the option to contact a senior team member 24 hours a day.

What if I need to change my care package?

Our team are experienced in discussing your needs with you. However, we are aware that requirements can change and therefore will help you with unexpected changes as well as changes that may be required long term. We monitor and review our ‘care plans’ regularly and promote feedback in ways we can help better.